One of the great things about my job is that I don't have to be at work if I don't have clients. Had I known this was something that was available as a therapist, I may have hurried my degree a little faster! In any case, this summer things have been slow and I have had to be at hospital visits, etc. so it is quite convenient to be able to just leave work to accomodate my schedule.
Today is no such day. It is not the case today because I am the clinician in charge. I don't really relish this option. Basically, there has to be one therapist who is the "boss" in case there are any emergencies during office hours. The regular director left today for San Diego and responsibility falls on me. Usually nothing crazy happens, but I now have three hours to sit at work and do various things such as blog, check facebook, see if there are any movies coming out today worth seeing, updating my baby registry, and other activities.
I have completed most of that list and will probably take the rest of the time to finish a book I got in the mail yesterday. Either that or I'll manage to be entertained playing Solitaire for three hours. In any case, there are perks, I just miss them today. :P
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment