Yesterday, whilst at the doctor's office, I realized that my chin had returned! I know that's a pretty small thing to get excited about, but when I was losing all that weight before grad school that was the measure of progress. It is weird now for my chin to reappear in month #8. I didn't gain any in the last two weeks so I suppose that means all my chin fat went to the cute baby growing inside me. :) No complaints there. She can have all my fat if she wants it!
In other medical news, I start two new prescriptions today and drop one old one next week. Soon I will be able to just mix all my pills with some milk in the morning and have that for breakfast. This week is also the week that I start having to go to the hospital for bi-weekly Non Stress Tests and weekly ultrasounds. Apparently, my pulse is really high so the doctor gets all worried. I realized yesterday that I think the thought of going to the doctor raises my pulse and that is the only time it is high. Just thinking about it, I can feel my pulse going up. Seems a little counterproductive to me!
July is birthday month for my family. There are six birthdays in the next four weeks. Fortunately, I'm on the ball this time and already bought all the cards, I just have to get them out in time. Two down...
Not much else that is thrilling around here. I suppose I should call the hospital to set up my appointments for my tests. Blah.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment