I am pretty optimistic today. So optimistic that I already bought a
dress to celebrate passing the test (or maybe just being done studying)! There is this website called
eShakti that sells clothing in women's sizes from 0 to 26W. I'll admit, I'm somewhere between those two sizes. The greatest thing about the site is that you can input your bust size, height and then select the sleeve style and dress length for an extra $7.50. I don't know about the rest of you ladies out there, but it is totally worth an extra $7.50 to have a dress that actually fits! AND when you register on their site, they e-mail you a gift certificate code to save you $15.00 on your first order AND your first "customization" is free. They have regular sizes if you just happen to fit into those cookie cutter sizes and don't need customization. I'm definitely going to have to bookmark this site for future purchases.
No comments:
Post a Comment