Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blanket!

I told Charity that I would post pictures of the blanket for Brian and Angela. They are due in 11 days!! In all honesty, I didn't order the striped fabric at first. The original fabric was on clearance and apparently they ran out of stock after I ordered it so I had to go look again. A happy mistake! I just wish fabric grew on trees. Especially fabric as cute as this! :)

3 comments:

Mere said...

I love it! Good job! I wish they had some fabric like that here!

NanaBell said...

Yes, good job! These are great gifts and everyone I give one to likes it. Before my current calling, I think I was often invited to baby showers because whoever was giving the shower wanted to be sure the giftee got one of my blankets. Hancock's has their flannel on sale for 50% off and I just got enough for two more blankets myself yesterday, then went to the temple and found out I'm about to be invited to another shower. I need to go back before the sale goes off tomorrow! I wish fabric grew on trees, too. At least we don't have to pick out own cotton and make our own fabric.

Holly Long said...

Yeah, I just order the fabric at fabric.com (now I get daily e-mails with discounts). It is a little scary because I am not sure of the color, but I think this worked out great! Mom, they are very simple and I can see why people like them so much! Stock up at Hancocks while you can, but don't build your stash up too much!