It was pointed out to me that Henley has now been outside of me longer than she was inside of me. Well, longer than I KNEW she was inside of me. :)
At 9 months she is 20 pounds 14.5 ounces, 28 inches and in the 90th percentile for her head size (I think it's 18 inches). Apparently her noggin is huge! :)
We are loving her two bottom teeth. Watching her try to bite EVERYTHING such as a large bouncy ball, our knees, our noses, our lips, but the funniest is her efforts to bite...our floor. She is talented in the donkey kick (which we hope some of you will see soon), almost running around the room while holding on to furniture, and learning about object permanence.
She is currently most curious about...the toilet. She likes to speedily crawl to watch it flush and today I found her attempting to reach to touch the water. We will have to close that door a little more quickly. She loves to laugh, but has her mom's shyness...at first. When she wants to walk (assisted, of course) she will come to me and grab one finger on both hands and pull with a nice grunt or shout as though she is trying to pull me out of my chair.
We are so excited to see family soon and maybe she'll warm up enough for them to see the fun things about her and her curious nature. Overall, just the best gift ever!
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment