Some fun things coming up: The countdown for the trip South has begun. We leave a month from Tuesday (my nephew CJ's 2nd birthday, *woot*) and I have detailed lists. Lists of what to bring (what not to forget). Schedule of events for my time at least, David can handle our time with his family. :) Expected expenditures. Things to pick up (Mr. P's Liquid Marinade) and other great things. I'm getting quite excited now that the ideas are becoming fact.
Tomorrow is David and my second first anniversary. This likely makes no sense to anyone, but it's an Ocean's Twelve reference (David's second favorite trilogy) and it works great for us. We will have been sealed in the temple for time and all eternity a year from tomorrow. To celebrate we made a plan to eat across the street at Pasta Jay's. We went once before and it was good, but for $ome rea$on we haven't been back. No idea why. A couple days ago David (completely forgetting, remember what I said about dates?) suggested we make a trek to Junction and have Chinese tomorrow. Yes, we drive an hour and a half just to eat good food. It's summer and summer is no time for heavy pasta, so we're going to Junction. I'm also hoping to find an outfit for Sundays that isn't the same one I've been wearing post princess.
More happy news is that David and my phone contracts expired! I've been dying for this day to come! I've had the same phone for FOUR years and it has been great, but it's time for a change. I need a phone that has a camera (since there is a very photogenic princess in the home). For a while I was in the Blackberry vs. iPhone camp. Trying to weigh the pros and cons of each. Doing research, etc. When it came down to it, I realized that I like having a phone that other people do NOT see everywhere. I didn't choose either one! It'll be here next week and I hope I'm as pleased with it in person as I am in spirit. :) David's phone was free, but I paid about $15 for mine. No complaints.
To top it off, David's last final was yesterday and he has an A and a B to end the semester. He's looking forward to having the summer off of school while I attempt to study for my exams for licensure.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment