I know that I just posted, but I have a few minutes before my client shows up and I wanted to report on my baby shower/luncheon with my co-workers. I wish I had brought my camera just so you could meet my co-workers (or some of them) as well as see the gifts before I tore them up. I got three simply adorable outfits, a fuzzy pink blanket with satin edging, cute baby hooded towels and washcloths, a full rear-window shade for the car, little hair bands, a "My first year" picture frame, a photo book, bibs and burpcloths, all kinds of baby hygiene items (shampoo, lotion, diaper creme, baby q-tips, baby powder, baby oil, you name it, it was in there), diapers, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but all of it completely cute and adorable!
It is definitely making me more excited for Henley to show up and I'm sure that David will get a little giddy to feel it all getting so close. There's no getting around the fact that I need to clean out the other side of the nursery. I'm hoping to have it all taken care of so that when it comes time for my cyber shower everyone can see what it all looks like and I won't be all embarrassed. If I get it done, I'll try and post pictures too. I've finally gained full access to the laptop AND the external hard drive (which has all pictures, music, etc.) so I'll be able to post pictures more readily. :)
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









1 comment:
Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the room. :)
Post a Comment