Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cheap Seats

Next month, David and I would have lived here in Moab a year. We've tried most of the restaurants with little enthusiasm after and frustrated wallets. Today we were heading to one of the few places that are one of the best of the worst and instead decided that we'd eat at the restaurant downstairs. The thing is, pretty much everywhere I turn I have parents of clients. One of my former client's mothers works at the restaurant and knows me and came to greet us, etc. Most of the time I avoid places where clients work, but that makes a small world, so I'm working on dealing with it. In any case, when we're done, the waitress tells us we're going to get a "locals discount". David asks if we get a discount based upon how close we live so the waitress doubles the discount. I suppose it helps to be known in town. *shrugs*

1 comment:

NanaBell said...

If you can eat that cheap, maybe you can go often enough to find something on the menu you like!