The question for the past few months (for me at least) is if Henley will have as insane of a head of hair as I did when I was born. I had nearly given up when a friend said that heartburn is supposed to indicate hairy babies. I had heartburn once at that time and I had conceded to David's claim of bald babies...until now. Last night was a terrible night when it comes to heartburn and I didn't get very much sleep as a result. It continues today. I didn't really want to say that was a "real" thought, the heartburn/hair correlation, but I found an article that supports this theory.
I can't help but be a little optimistic (in spite of discomfort) about my full-headed little Henley. I suppose time will only tell.
I forgot to mention last week what happened. Friday I ended up having a session that went long, until 6:00. I went outside to go to the car and head home and realized the car was gone! I had text messaged David to let him know I would be running over, but realized as I was leaving that my phone died and the message never sent. The poor guy came to work, saw that it was all locked up, couldn't get me on my phone and proceeded to look for me all over town. At the doctor yesterday the nurse made a comment about him having found me. Apparently he went to the doctor, probably the hospital, and came back to find me half a block on my way home. The worry is pretty cute these days. Now I have to charge my phone every night so this doesn't happen again. I'll need a new battery by the time this baby decides to appear, hair or not.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









2 comments:
I'm voting she will have hair!!! Any baby of yours HAS to!!!
Post a Comment