Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Victory and Defeat

Today has been a bipolar day. I woke up this morning and made breakfast only to remember I had a fasting blood draw...Henley got her eggs AND my eggs.

I had a meeting with the principal at the middle school and am very excited about the next school year! 1 Point for professional awesomeness.

I got back to work to learn that our day care worker called a coworker and her son was having some odd physical symptoms that she could not stop. They took him to the ER and now they are sending him to Primary Children's Hospital (about 4 hours away).

I remember a day where everything seemed to move slower. My world was in slow motion and I was stunned at the fact that others were going about their day like little ants. I can imagine this is much like her day today. She is going through a lot right now, aside from her son being in the hospital. Please send up prayers for Ashley Harrison and her son Kyler. Thanks!

No comments: