It has been an interesting week this past week for us. David was throwing up off and on all last week so Wednesday night we hit the new ER in search of some relief. Saturday morning we got up to do laundry (as usual) and he was still not feeling so hot so I brought him home with Henley and went about finishing my tasks (post office, laundry, grocery store). When I returned home in between loads; David was snuggling Henley in a towel after having just finished a bath. She threw up.
Another nap later that day from Henley ended with a 103.2 fever and another trip to the ER where she peaked at 103.8 and threw up again...on me. David stayed home with her Sunday so I could go to church and toward the end of the day the fever was gone. Monday morning it was back again in full force so I opted to stay home while David went to help out a friend from church with his work.
I got to have some serious snuggle time with Henley as she slept on my chest for 2 hours and watched the entire Pride & Prejudice Series by A&E. David returned having been paid for his time AND being offered a job when the guy buys out the other funeral home in town in a couple weeks.
Tomorrow I go back to Junction (and I hesitate to even say it as I type) to retake the NCMHCE that I didn't pass last time. I'm feeling the pressure of the need to pass right now as deadlines approach and licensure approaches expiration. WHEN I pass (the power of positive thinking, right) I will be able to apply for the National Health Service Corps and get my LPC AND get a raise. All things that would seriously help our family.
Again, no pressure. Who knows, maybe after my test I will have to go to the ER.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









2 comments:
Let's hope not.
good luck, Holly!
Post a Comment