This is when we were trying to get shots of Henley walking, but she just was way too fast for us!


I think she is trying to eat David in this one, we love this face!

I have a picture of my niece Emily similar to this. :) She's so curious!

There is this pencil snuggly thing that Henley likes to chew/suck on and this time it got all curled in her hair. She was loving it!

One of the few of the two of us!

We went to the park and she wasn't quite sure how she felt about the baby swing yet.

Look who found her reflection!

Visiting the Havers!

I think this is when we realized that we needed to lower the mattress. Poor princess screaming. :(

Finally uploaded pictures from my camera. I'm going to try and do this more often, honest.
3 comments:
Yay! Pictures! Is that the dress I got her (In the first couple pictures)? I can't tell...I LOVE the pictures. And I miss you guys!
She is adorable, Holly! Laurel had that same watermelon outfit-Love all the pictures!
Yes! It is the dress. Still a little big, but I was worried that by the time it really "fit" it would be too cold. Plus, I love that it hangs to the ground! :)
Thanks Lori! Your kids are looking so big!
Post a Comment