It seems that he doesn't have an organized bone in his body. It's frustrating when I want things to be organized, but it's super great because I don't have anyone coming up with a "better" way to organize things.
Since I've been sick the past few days, I actually have had some time to gather information and get together a schedule. You see, there are so many schedules. My work schedule. David's school schedule (come August). Henley's sleep/eat/reading/play schedule (she's hardcore, haha, not really). Me remembering to eat and take my medicine schedule. Planning meals. Oh and that scurvy budget thing! So, not to take it easy on myself, I attempted to conquer all at once.
David comes out to see a weekly schedule with 21 columns, 7 days and three people's worth and half-hour increments until a time that I think we should go to sleep. The kicker is...now I'm the enforcer. It's my job to make sure it happens. So, it's 10:15 on a Wednesday and I'm in a session and I have to stop to remind David to go to Story Time? I'm not sure my work will ever pay off, but I'm trying. Baby steps, right?
Plus, Henley is having trouble adjusting back to home. Actually we all are since I haven't technically worked a full day of work since returning. We need to get back on schedule fast! Any tips on how you keep it all straight?
Well, Henley is working on tooth #4 right now, so I must go attend to her pain.









1 comment:
Good luck with ALL of that!
Post a Comment