Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Seven Months!

I took a picture this morning before I left for work, but don't have it with me at work. She is growing so fast! It's crazy to think of where I was 7 months ago from now. The doctor had just put the epidural in and I had no clue that she would be arriving an hour and a half later. She is so proud of herself when she climbs up on us, or pulls something off of the couch or chair. She frog-leaps to any destination only to look back and smile as we notice her success. She wakes herself up and talks to her stuffed frog until we come and get her. She will roll to her back when she sees a bottle coming because she's smart like that. She loves baths and will sit contently in my lap when I'm reading to her. We have been so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy, vibrant part of our lives for the past seven months!

When preparing for Henley, I threw away about 8 bags of papers and "stuff" I thought I needed. I had tupperware containers full of letters, cards, wedding announcements, etc. Sentimental value is what I chocked it up to, but many of them were thrown away. Saturday I found another stash of letters. I used to write letters ALL THE TIME! I loved it! It was great to use my stationery and get mail that wasn't bills. I also figured that those on the receiving end didn't mind it much either. Just one thing I stopped doing...years ago. So many people that I treasured and have lost touch with. I would like to get back to letter writing, but don't know how to start again. I think I'll start with just one letter. A letter I've been thinking about writing for a long time now. I'll go from there!

No comments: