Friday, March 12, 2010

Pic Post!

On Wednesday I was home for lunch, just like any other day. Henley was napping and made her "I'm awake" noise. David goes to get her, shrieks then runs into our bedroom. I was, of course, confused. He returns with the camera and shows me this picture.
He liked the lip in this one. :)

I know that only David's mom can attest to the resemblance in this picture. This is baby David Long. Seriously. It's really crazy. And of course she loves the guitar too. :)
When Henley is really interested in something she will cock her neck and twist, even if she doesn't have trouble seeing it. This is her listening to David play guitar. Heels touching, neck cocked. What a daddy's girl!
This was the first stroller ride. She was so confused as to what was going on, haha. Now it's just commonplace.
He takes tons of video, but loading them takes waaaaay too long. I'm working to find an alternative. :) She is so much fun. Today she sat up on her own. She is so close to "actual" crawling it's fun!

No comments: