Last Saturday, David and I spent much of the day tearing apart the living room and bedroom. He was very determined to find a home for my sewing machine and for it to be removed from the box. As a result the dresser moved to Henley's room. The tv moved to our bedroom (although we rarely watch it). David's music stuff moved to the living room. The loveseat moved to a different wall. The bed moved to a different wall and the sewing machine found a place in the bedroom.
A lot of work, but at least we felt productive. :) Now I just have to move all my fabric/sewing stuff out of Henley's closet so I can sew while she is sleeping. I probably won't get any sewing done for another couple weeks. We will finish Henley's room on Saturday and we'll be in Salt Lake City next weekend for attempt #2 on my test (and to visit the Havers).
I'm really excited to get started on everything. I'm especially excited about getting the blackout curtains done for the rooms so we don't have...creative...solutions to street lights in the windows. :) Now, just to find the right fabric.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I looked through my patterns and it appears that I had already gotten rid of all but one or tow my "little girl" patterns. I'll try to remember to send those soon. (I don't think they will do you much good right now as they are for fleece.) I'll check to see if Hancock's is having a $.99 pattern sale any time soon.
Ooops! I meant to say "two."
Post a Comment