I don't know how you people do it! I have things I want to blog about on a daily basis, but there isn't any time! I work 8 hours, feed Henley on my lunch break, feed Henley as soon as I get home from work and try and get something productive done in the few hours before it's time for bed, but it's rather exhausting to listen to people's problems all day!
Uploading pictures (or even taking pictures) is the last thing on my list of things to do. Posting them is even farther down the list. I take a couple minutes between sessions or when clients don't show to say something so you know what's going on, but really...where do you avid bloggers find the time, energy, etc.? Do you have kids that just take care of themselves? It's possible that I would find the time if I were staying at home.
Last night, my routine went something like this: feed Henley, play with Henley, David made dinner so I ate (love a husband that cooks!), watched part of a movie, called my nephew for his birthday, talked to my sister for a little bit, realized my surgery scar had burst open and was bleeding everywhere, let David bandage me up again, go to do laundry by myself (bringing the baby is too much of a hassle right now), go to the grocery store while laundry is being done, catch up with other family members while doing laundry, get home and feed Henley, fold the rest of my clothes, bring the car back to work and walk back home.
Maybe I'm just an overachiever, but none of these things seem too unrealistic tasks to do in a day. Nothing really that I can eliminate with the exception of the movie thing, but the trick is also REMEMBERING that there is something else that needs to be done. I have pictures that I took Sunday and I hope to post them in the midst of my holiday time. Don't hold your breath though!
Tonight I will just breathe, after feeding Henley, going to the doctor (and waiting a few hours), walking to the store, eating dinner, showering, and many more I can't think of right now.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment