Monday, December 1, 2008

Two?!

I know, it's amazing, two posts in one day, but I'm at home, listening to Christmas music and waiting for the pie to get out of the oven. It must be Christmastime.

A couple weeks ago, David and I went with my co-worker, Mick, to Arches National Park and hiked the "Fiery Furnace". Mick had been several times before and he's pretty much talked us into buying the year pass to the national parks around here. After all, it's only $25 dollars. I let David go wild with the camera and go wild he did. So, here are some pictures from that outing.

Balanced Rock








Just some cool pictures David took. I realized (after the fact of course) that some of the pictures aren't on the computer yet. Still, I think it was a fun trip. We'll be Moabites yet! Hiking is the first way they got us. In the spring or summer we'll probably do some rafting on the Colorado and possibly some rock climbing in the next couple months. :) This place isn't so bad!

1 comment:

Lebanites said...

We are so jealous! We LOVED Moab. Go eat some salsa at the mexican restaurant on the right side of the road heading into the Arches entrance. BEST salsa we have ever had!
Also, would you please post a pic of you and your hubby already!!???
We love you!
Petra and Dan