Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Christmas Present!

Well, it seems that I can't keep good news under my hat for very long. We went to the doctor this morning and confirmed we will have at least one new addition come August 21st. We're all those things that new parents are; nervous, excited, freaking out, etc. but doing well overall. What a great Christmas present! :) Summers in Moab are apparently hot and difficult, but I expect it won't be half as bad as being pregnant through the summer in Alabama or Arkansas, so I'm not complaining yet.

Personally, the task of having to do all the things that I tell parents to do on a daily basis is getting overwhelming, just at the thought of it, but I know it's worth the work. :) I'll try and keep you guys posted on everything until then. :)

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hey, I just figured out you had a blog!! Yippee! Now I can really keep an eye on you :-)

Congrats, again, on your new addition!!!

MikeF said...

Holly,
I just noticed you were following our blog, and traced it back to this, and, to my surprise, saw that you are expecting. Congratulations from Leigh Ann and I! Kids are fun (although very tiring). Get your rest now while you can.

Mike