Thursday, December 11, 2008

Potpourri

I have a collection of pictures I just loaded on to the computer last night. I'll explain them as I go. :)


This is David sporting his birthday present from mom. If you think he looks happy here, you should have seen him before:


This is our favorite hangout...the laundromat. Saturday morning, Burger King and laundry. A great combo!


Us outside Ashley's at Thanksgiving! I have tons of football pictures to be seen later.


This is what I get to see on the way to work in the mornings. :)



To the untrained eye this may look like a picture of nothing but a road. But if you look toward the back right (the tallest building) is our building on Main Street where we live. I took this picture in front of my work. :) Short walks I like!

2 comments:

Mere said...

Freak! I love the clouds. I am jealous! It is raining here AGAIN today!

NanaBell said...

Cool! Wish I could walk to work! As for the laundromat picture, I couldn't see any of the laundromat because David was in the way. :D Thanks for the update. Great pictures!