Another Friday. We're again at the library which is just an amazing sight in itself. Find pictures, it will be worth it. :) Today is payday and so that eases a little bit of stress.
I talked to the DOPL yesterday and they said that Harding still hadn't sent the transcript indicating that I graduated and that was the hold up. Harding apparently lost the request and is faxing (and mailing) it as soon as it is approved (hopefully today). I found out more great things about my job like direct deposit (YES!!) and that they'll pay for all my CEUs and travel which will be pretty sweet as well. It really just keeps getting better and better!
I got to see my cousin Tommy and his new wife, Brittany, yesterday and that was a fun short visit. He's probably the one I knew the best growing up so it's less weird (he actually hugs me) when I see him. I think he and his wife will be close-by and maybe we'll get to see him more when that time comes for us to move south.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment