I had to go around and get fingerprinted and make a copy of my drivers license and other errand-like things for my paperwork accepting my job today. I'm glad I'm getting the hang of the area so I don't have to stress so much about getting from one place to the other.
David has had some really bad luck as far as his assignments for work. He has been moving furniture and it didn't bother his back at the first place, but the guys today were really mean and unrealistic in their demands. It was even more upsetting to David to learn that they were members of the Church. Hopefully we'll find something that doesn't kill his back or his spirit.
It's been great staying with Aunt Anne and Uncle Robbie, but we are really ready for our own place. I don't think that it will really sink in until we've settled in with our stuff and in our place. Let's just hope the paperwork goes through quickly.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment