Yesterday was the first day that David and I could just take it easy. I wasn't stressing about finding a job and he didn't have to work until today. It was nice to just spend time together when we weren't stressed out (very much).
We went to the licensure place to turn in my paperwork. They said it will be 2-3 weeks before I hear anything. Hopefully it'll be closer to two.
In the meantime, I'm spending the day apartment/house hunting for a place in Moab which is going to be difficult. Apparently, it's a "destination town" so there are lots of houses that are seasonally occupied, but always owned. This means most places are empty, but unavailable for a season and the prices are all inflated because the rich people like to "vacation" there. There are a couple of options though.
I then have an appointment with a staffing agency so I can do some clerical work until I hear back from the license place. I can't stand sitting at home doing nothing and we are running low on funds. You have to have money in order to move, right? Let's hope I can get a few things accomplished today while David is at work.
Then the weekend!
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment