I guess it has been about a week and a frustrating one at that. Thanks to Labor Day we had a day off, but that also delayed the mail (i.e. my transcript) from being mailed out to the licensure board. Not a thrilling thought. Wednesday I lost most of my hope as I called the department of licensing and learned they still hadn't gotten my transcript. I called the school and she insisted that they had faxed and mailed the transcript. With a new glimmer of hope, I called again on Thursday morning before David had to work and the guy told me my license was ready and I could come pick it up! We didn't hesitate to leave a little early to pick it up.
That day I had gotten three separate e-mails from corporate, anxious for me to begin work. Now all that is left is my TB test, if I can't find my card from last year. Pity I didn't label that box!
David and his mom have made a special effort to make my birthday (this Sunday) special. It's definitely a change, but it's sweet seeing him trying to be sneaky about it. He already made me open one gift early. A pair of Clark's sandals that are really comfortable. I can't wait to see what else is coming. :)
Next week we're going to Moab to look at apartments and hopefully by the end of the week, we'll be moving. We're so glad it's finally here and we can see the light. Any day now! Thanks for all your prayers, help, and thoughts.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment