We moved to Moab on Friday. Much thanks to Uncle Robbie who helped us out with the truck. We have definitely been blessed in this whole ordeal. We really enjoy the area so far. The ward is great and I get to walk to work which I hope will show in more ways than one, haha. I've been working two days now and have yet to see a client. We've talked more about seeing clients than actually seeing clients. Tomorrow I have six appointments on the books so I expect at least one of them will keep the appointment. The apartment is slowly coming together, but I still haven't found my camera cord, so no pictures. You'll see them as soon as possible.
The town is very busy right now since it's "the season". We are both looking forward to the off season when it goes back to small town life. Everyone here seems to speak another language. I've heard German, French and Chinese for sure and that's just at the grocery store!
The view from our bedroom is gorgeous red rock cliffs. Pictures to follow. :)
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment