I received an email this afternoon (I was going to cut and paste, but it won't let me do that?!) from NHSC. The assistant to the secretary signed my contract on 06/29/11 and they have accepted me as a full-time contract holder. In 90 days, they will deposit the first installment of payments into my bank account to go toward student loans. This means that in three years we will be debt free!
To be honest, I never really expected to get accepted (but I wanted to). To realize that the portion of money we are putting toward loans right now will be split in half in a matter of three months is FANTASTIC! Then in another year for it to continue to drop until it is non-existant. *sigh*
I feel so very blessed to have such a great opportunity. To have a great job, with great people and work toward our goals all at the same time is astounding. It seems only fitting to learn of it on the toes of Independence Day. :)
Which reminds me, as of Monday, Henley will have been walking for a year. Wild!
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









2 comments:
Great news!
Holly, this really is the best news EVER. What a huge weight off your shoulders! YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT. Congrats Girl!
Post a Comment