Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crossed Communication

I got home from church and David tells me that he got a text from his/our friend Bryan requesting a recipe. David replies to him while I see that I have his number so I text him and say "What recipe did you need?"

Bryan responds to tell me he wants the chicken soup recipe. I tell him that it's David's recipe so he'll send it, although I eventually send it from David's email. He then requests another recipe about the same time David comes in and says...I don't know who it was, but it wasn't Bryan that asked for the recipe.

We figured out that it was another Arkansas friend (501 area code led David to think it was Bryan) requesting a DIFFERENT chicken recipe.

I can only picture it. Bryan sitting in his apartment, at church, wherever it might have been and getting this random text from David's wife asking him which recipe he wanted when he never even requested a recipe! I still laugh about it. :) Silly days here in Moab.

So, for future reference if any of you get a random text from me that makes no sense, just go with it. I will blame it on David. :)

1 comment:

hanneyjo said...

baahaha, that's hilarious! I like that your friend Bryan just went with it!