I'm determined to finish this baby quilt before Henley is 13, so I spent the evening camped out in front of the TV cutting the squares (and triangles) watching movies. David suggested renting a movie. I love renting movies, especially when they only cost $1.08. :) The trouble is...there are NO good movies being made these days. It's so disappointing! Even the most recent M. Night Shyamalan movie is rated R...my only hope for a well-directed/written movie and I can't watch it. Stink!
I finally get ready for bed around almost 1:00 (I'm serious about this finishing thing) and Henley has decided to start kicking my stomach and all my dinner with it. No nausea, but something. I decide the solution is a burp. David decides he's going to go find an open store and get me some soda. Everything in Moab shuts down by like 10 or 11:00. He returns triumphant after learning that the only open gas station is on the end of town about a mile away, it seems so far. He's completely my hero.
It's all about the little things. :)
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









1 comment:
Don't feel bad about missing out on The Happening. Please believe me when I say your two hours of life was better spent doing whatever it was you did.
Post a Comment