I think I may start nesting soon, haha. I don't know when it's "supposed" to happen, but since I didn't have any clients after my group today I went on Amazon to hunt for things to accentuate the baby room, haha. It looks terrible right now. I should get a before and after because then before will be terrible and then you'll be amazed at my mad skillz even while working full time. I have a plan and I hope it works. :) Otherwise, it's back to the drawing board. I suppose the worst part of it all is that I have to buy it all online because there is NOTHING in Moab in regard to craft, furniture, etc. Yes, there's a quilt shop, but not really much of a selection if you're sewing something else besides a quilt. Blah.
Now, if I can just squeeze the money out of the budget to do what I want. Oh, and if Teresa's daughter, Molly, doesn't mind me just claiming her sewing machine as my own. We'll see just how patient she is, or I'll just have to get one of my own. *sigh*
Money grows on trees, right?
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment