Yes, I posted earlier today, but I remembered something that might give you guys a laugh.
There are some days that after walking to and from work, I will take the car back to work after lunch because I'm tired, lazy, or running late. Friday was one such day.
I forgot that I had taken the car to work until we went out Saturday morning with our bags of laundry in hand ready to head to the laundromat. David, being as great a sport as ever, states that he wanted to take a walk anyway. So, Saturday morning among all the tourists, we're walking down the street with three bags of laundry. Completely out of place, but at least we have clean laundry.
Let's just hope I don't forget tonight. David's feeling all sick and I had to run to the store on my lunch, not lazy, just late. :)
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment