After much research and trying to work with the ultrasound, our little GIRL decided to show herself! We're so excited and now have full range to figure out what the nursery/colors, etc. will be!
All are doing well and we're excited to meet her in September (due in August, but I'm not optimistic so close to the end of the month)!
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









5 comments:
Holly! I am so excited that you're having a girl...because I just found out on monday at my 16 week visit that it looks like we're having a girl, too!!! I'm behind you a bit(due Sept. 21st)---hope you're feeling well!
I heard about your little girl! They'll be so close in age! Congratulations! You've certainly got your hands full! :) We're completely excited! See you in a few weeks.
Congrats on your news! It seems like your pregancy is going fast (although you probably don't feel that way). That would be neat if she was born on your birthday....
It does seem to be going fast! The birthday thing would be cool, but I really want her to have her OWN birthday, especially with all the family days that fall between the due date and my birthday.
Yea!! I know I've talked to you, but I wanted to say how excited I am for you one more time.
Post a Comment