Yesterday was my doctor's appointment. The one where we set the appointment to set the appointment to find out what the baby is. So, April 7th we go and find out. While both of us are just hoping for a healthy boy or girl, I think our leaning toward a "preference" is based merely on the fact that we already have a girl name and are stumped on a boy name. We're excited to find out though!
The other thing that I was VERY excited about is that I still have only gained a pound since getting pregnant. That is ONE pound. :) The books say I should have gained 10-15 pounds, but David and I realized that if we did it right, I could use my...food storage...and not gain anything. I'm pretty excited that it is actually working! No wonder I still can't keep up my maternity pants. I'm sure people that see me walking just laugh, but I'm comfortable and the baby is doing well.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









1 comment:
Yeah! I can't wait!!!! I am so glad the visit went well!
Post a Comment