Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cali?

I have three minutes, according to the clock, until I have a lunch break. I'm busy in between clients making sure that everything is arranged for Thursday. To say that I am stressing out about flying out of Moab, flying into Los Angeles, navigating Los Angeles, being away from home for three and a half days, possibly missing my 7 AM flight (which means the shuttle picks me up at what time? 4:30 am. YES!

It will be a new experience in a lot of ways, but as a NHSC requirement, I must do what they say so I can get my loans out of my way! I have to pack, plan, wrap David's presents (no snooping while I'm gone!) and get everything taken care of! Oh, and I forgot to tell the RS that I'm not here to teach! SNAP! Must go call her!

No comments: