Tomorrow is Book Club, at my place. I think I already posted about nervousness and anxiety, but I'm not so worried this time. It is as though last time was a trust-building experience and now I don't have to freak out every time. *whew*
BUT, because it is book club tomorrow, I keep going through my to-do list in my head so I don't miss a step tomorrow when I get home from work. So, tonight I get to do a few things.
First on the list is to clean the kitchen. Usually I do this just so I can mess it up again. This time, I get to mess it up with a Cold Oven Poundcake that is a family recipe that I might consider sharing later. I also found a great (hopefully) recipe for homemade hot chocolate. Full details to follow. Maybe even pictures if you're lucky!
Also, I have to clean off the two towers. Maybe we are just too big of Lord of the Rings fans, but the towers to our entertainment center seem to love to collect...stuff. A convenient height for us and also for Henley to not reach. (Did I mention that she's at the lightswitch phase!?)
In a perfect world I would also like to wrap the presents that are already here so that when the next wave (thank you Black Friday) comes, I won't feel so overwhelmed. Also, to get some sewing done on my current quilt. Baby is due (not mine, no you didn't miss anything) on January 4th and I better get a move on!
Oh, and the boxes in the hallway! What will we do with those!?
Silly us.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









1 comment:
that cake was da bomb btw. and so was book club! :)
Post a Comment