There are days that I think about where we will be when we leave Moab. In the end, I know it isn't "my" decision, but the same factors pull me toward various locations. The more I think about it, the more that my pull is about the people that I miss/love. I realize that it is so very unrealistic for me to live next door to all the people that I love and adore. So, I've decided to create my own perfect world. I have found that all of these people bring out a part of myself that I love, which is why I love them, in spite of any past mistakes. In no particular order (and as best as I can recall):
David & Henley (and any others that may join our family). They are my eternity as well as my day-to-day.
Charity. Seriously the best unpaid therapist I've ever had. :)
Teh. She keeps me young and grounded.
Mom. The spiritual rock of the family.
Nanny. "Let's play a hoppin' game of Monopoly" 'nuff said.
Rheanna. Knows (almost) everything about me but loves me anyway.
Dad. I realized just a few months ago that I have his smile...and that makes sense.
David's parents. Seriously love me unconditionally, without question, and think amazing things about me even if they're not true. Everyone needs people like this in their life!
Amy. Just being near her opens my heart a lot bigger.
Matt & Charles (and family). Brothers that will always tell you what you need to hear, not necessarily what you WANT to hear. :)
Teresa M. The most true and honest spirit I have ever met.
Julie. Just makes me want to be better and can read me like a picture book.
Luke. Because he belongs with Julie. :)
Angela & Fawn, seriously always, always, always make me feel a little more awesome just by knowing them.
Johanna. Because nobody dances the way she dances.
Elizabeth. She gets it, in every way. Oh, and she makes everything (and everyone) look pretty just by her spirit.
Leigh Ann & Mike. Pick up where we left off like no time passed.
Of course, my nieces and nephews. History in the making.
Ryan S. (& Courtney). My brother in many ways, must live closeby.
Joshua K. & family. An unlikely friend.
Hick. The strongest man I know.
Kristina H. I am smarter when I am in her presence.
Winter. Because someone has to laugh at the jokes I mumble under my breath.
I would also add...everyone else. Now, if I can convince them all to live in the same area, for the rest of time...my life would be perfect. Until then...I'll be happy with my little cluster here that I have been blessed with!
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment