Just my luck! I was trying to find your blog today by looking at you as a follower, but it didn't list it! And then you posted a comment and now I have it. LOVE the dress. You are seriously talented. BTW; Liesel is sleeping with your blanket right now. I loved the "hope" post as well. I couldn't agree more, but I definitely don't see the side of Moab that is staring you in the face every day.
3 comments:
Looks great!
Just my luck! I was trying to find your blog today by looking at you as a follower, but it didn't list it! And then you posted a comment and now I have it. LOVE the dress. You are seriously talented. BTW; Liesel is sleeping with your blanket right now. I loved the "hope" post as well. I couldn't agree more, but I definitely don't see the side of Moab that is staring you in the face every day.
Hey! I've been looking for you and I found YOU!! thanks for the DELISH ice cream you guys. See you for lunch this week?
Post a Comment