So far this has been three weeks in a row that I have taken at least one day off due to someone's sickness. Here's to hoping I can at least be better and only miss one day this week. Of course this would happen on the day that we would usually go grocery shopping so David has been very...resourceful when it comes to his and Henley's meals. I'm still on my 24 hour don't-eat-a-thing-so-I-don't-throw-up fast which is so very fun!
Still no license in the mail...









2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon! Dare I ask about David's "resourcefulness?"
If I recall correctly (I was rather out of it) David might have had a bowl of peanut butter for himself as well as sharing some eggs with Henley. These were interspersed with bananas and fruit cups and Henley got some pieces of bread, just for kicks. He did eventually go out to the store with Henley to get some other "food".
Post a Comment