On Saturday David and I went on a two-mile walk on a trail that runs close to our place. The end (for us) was a park that has musical instruments out in the open. It's pretty cool stuff. Check out the site here. It was fun to play on it. The weather was warm and I was down to my short sleeves and light jacket.
Today we wake up to snow! Sure, it was light snow, but the weekend was a tease nonetheless. I'm back to pulling out my heavy jacket on the short walk to work and wearing socks. I don't know what I have against socks, but I really dislike them. Maybe memories of the terrible "Sock bucket" as a young child, spending hours upon hours trying to find two socks that were my size that matched. I attribute many of my tardies in the early days to the sock bucket. In any case, somehow now my socks disappear. I think they disappear into David's drawer!
Laundry happens, I have big feet so I wear men's socks. He is a man, so he wears men's socks. It just so happens that they look similar, so my socks are gone and his have multiplied! Good thing I don't like them anyway. I'm ready for warmer weather, at least so I can walk to work and not freeze to death the short two blocks.
We only wish we had known about the musical park when Matt & Jade were here so we could have played! It was quite fun! Oh, next time. :)
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment