I have it on my "to do" list to update this thing every two days. Obviously that doesn't happen. My apologies.
The weather has turned cold and I finally put on a jacket today when I went home on my lunch break. I saw two cars this morning driving around with snow caked on it, but I don't know where they got it.
Things here at work are getting stressful, my own fault, but David is working hard to keep me from exploding on days like Monday. :)
Sunday we were called and set-apart as Primary Teachers. We'll be starting on Sunday (David's Birthday). I'm excited for David to get hooked on Primary songs, haha. It's a good way to learn, for sure!
Next week I go to Salt Lake for my first conference for work. It's all paid for, which is nice. It'll be the first night away from David since...a while. He doesn't want to ride with me and my three female co-workers (and I don't blame him). It makes a two day work week for me with Veteran's Day, so that's going to prove difficult to get 25 hours of direct contact for 16 hours of work.
Like I said, Sunday is David's birthday (27) and the way his family has worked is that he gets his presents when they arrive, so there will be no surprises on his big day. He's gotten some really great gifts and we'll have a post dedicated to his birthday and gifts and all that jazz. :) He's requested a blueberry cheesecake not very different from the swirly strawberry and raspberry ones I've made in the past. We'll see how that turns out.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment