Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Step Closer

I forgot to post this earlier this week with all the excitement! David is going to be ordained an Elder next month! We're so excited that we are one step closer to preparing to be sealed in April!

In other news, I registered for my first Continuing Education conference this week. I'll be attending a Critical Issues for Children & Adolescents in Salt Lake City. I suppose the best part is that I get to stay in a Hilton and it's all paid for by work! I'm so blessed with my job. I promise I have every perk known to man! :)

This upcoming weekend is the local Pumpkin' Chunkin' Festival. This is an event where people build contraptions suited to throw pumpkins and the one that throws the farthest wins! I've volunteered to work and in exchange we get free admission, so maybe a full report on that next week!

No comments: