This piece of paper reminded me that not only is tomorrow Valentine's Day, but also that Henley's daycare is having a party and I was provided a list of names so Henley could make sure everyone was included. Considering the fact that it is Sunday a trip to the store was out of the question, so I got to brainstorming right then and there, along with waves in and out of participation, of course.
I'm no super crafty like other family members, but I have a few supplies around the apartment that date back to the time of my denial when I was so disillusioned to think that I might, one day, scrapbook. I gathered some card stock, a Winnie the Pooh stamp, red stamp marker (the red ink pad was DRY) and my quilting mat for easy measuring and got to work. Here's the finished product.
I got all the names and a message on the back for a simple, FREE Valentine quickie. :)









4 comments:
Awesome! You are obviously more crafty than you knew!
I love this! Those are way cuter than the store bought.
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. I love it!
Samantha told me at 8pm Sunday night that their class was exchanging valentines (even though I aske 3 days ago)! Ugh! I made a double batch of double chocolate chunk bars to cut out heart shapes, only to find at the end of cutting that there was not enough!
Can you say 6am run to Kroger for Blow Pops?
Mom, I didn't say I wasn't crafty, just not SUPER crafty. Charity, such a bummer!! I still felt a slight sting of inadequacy when the bag of snacks and goodies returned with Henley this afternoon.
Post a Comment