Monday, October 19, 2009

Ten Honest Facts

Susie tagged me to do this and I'm only doing it because her family played a large part in my being married right now. :)

1) Last night a baked potato almost made me cry.
2) I inherited three nameless fish when I started my job, it's been a year and they still have no name.
3) I started collecting pigs because my cousin (actually my aunt) gave me a Precious Moments piggy bank for my 14th birthday.
4) As a senior in high school, I once wore my embroidered Winnie-The-Pooh shirt, hat and for added pleasure, my Winnie-The-Pooh puppet to school. That day I was voted the Treasurer of our Choir
5) I joined Chess Club my freshman year of high school because some older people from church created it that year and I didn't know which club to join. I stayed in it all four years and I still don't play chess that well.
6) My first concert was a John Mayer concert at Five Points Music Hall in Birmingham before very many people knew who he was. I've since seen him five more times in concert. Every time after that, Meredith was with me.
7) I haven't lived in Virginia since I was eleven, but I would still know the halls of the Capital like the back of my hand.
8) When I read a book, it has to be in one sitting or it will not get finished. The size of the book could be ten pages or 1,000 pages. One sitting.
9) My middle initial has been a strong part of my life. The R has been the divider in "everyone" realizing my name was Holly Woods my entire life. Now, although it isn't an issue, I still hold to it rather tightly.
10) Baby step #1 is complete, now I just have to leave it alone!

I tag Nanna's Diary and Teh.

No comments: