Things have been pretty crazy here. We got back from Ogden on Sunday and David is still talking about how much he loves conference and wishes it was every day. :)
Henley decided sometime last week that she wanted to be a colicky baby and sleep has been escaping us ever since. To top it off, the weather has cooled and our bedroom seems to get more of the heat than hers so we have to roast so she is comfortable sleeping. A couple days ago one of my case managers gave us a tip that lead to Henley sleeping through the whole night. Not just for the whole night, but long into the next day. She slept from about six at night until about ten the next morning with a feeding at 9 and a feeding at 5:30. She's about as wiped out as we were. I am forever grateful for the tip and hope it keeps up the good work.
I'm busy with work and actually getting excited about it again. I'm working on completely revamping the group that we do with the adolescents in the community with drug problems. Change is good. The kids may not like it, but at least I can feel better about the work I do. Next Monday we all go to Salt Lake so I can participate in training and still have the family closeby. David will love the perks of the king-sized bed and full access to History and Discovery Channels, haha. I'll get to go upstairs and see them every chance I get. Plus we get to see friends and family while we're there.
I've got to run grab some lunch. I plan on posting more pictures (and a video David took the other day) soon. Promise.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









3 comments:
So what was the tip? Inquiring minds want to know.
BTW, conference isn't every day, but you can listen to the talks from the general sessions. I've already listened to several including listening to Jeffrey Holland three times. Wasn't he great?
Oh yeah, she said to feed her sitting up straight so she swallows less air. It's a little difficult, but worth the extra sleep for sure!
Anna's been using this stuff called Gripe Water with Logan b/c he was fussing alot due to his tummy, and she said it works great. It's homeopathic. I think it's kinda hard to find, but it sure did help him feel better.
glad to see such a happy post! :D
Post a Comment