Yesterday at 3:45 pm MDT I made my concession speech to NHSC over voicemail. I thanked her for considering my documents that I submitted and shared appreciation for her ongoing efforts to help my contract go through. With no response for the entire day, I felt confident that there was absolutely no hope in renewing my contract; especially with the obstacles of Sallie Mae, NBCC, and Harding transcripts.
Today, I received an email from her informing me that my application is complete and is moving to the "next phase for review". She later reports that she used my previous award letter to verify payment history.
Thanks to anyone who sent up silent (or not so silent) prayers on my behalf and a special appreciation to Ms. LaVonda Calhoun for being the best friend a girl could have at NHSC.
Miracles do happen.
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









1 comment:
Good news!
Post a Comment