I have a goal to be fully licensed by my two year anniversary with my employer. Part of the licensure process is to take three tests. The first is an Ethics test in which you can bring "cheat sheets" and use them in the test. The second two are most often taken on a Friday/Saturday, cost more, and are much more overwhelming in nature, content, and every other imaginable way.
There are many great things about getting licensed. I will get a raise. I will then be eligible to apply to have my student loans paid by the government for three years. The amounts over the three years will cover almost all of my loans and will make me feel better about sending David off to work and me staying home and/or working part time.
Today I registered for the first exam and I am freaking out. My heart is racing. Ethics really isn't that difficult. Most ethical questions are common sense areas like "if it hurts your client, should you still do it" kind of vignettes. On the 27th I'll be taking the test up in SLC. I'm not sure how soon after I will be taking the other tests, but it's one of those nerve-racking milestones that brings excitement and dread all at once. Wish me luck. *gulp*
I have a new achievement! Blog's Birthday
1 year ago









1 comment:
I get the "gulps" part, but not the "bug." Was that a typo? Regardless, I wish you luck!
Post a Comment