I know you can't see it very well, but she has a hint of a dimple on her cheek. She's so precious!
I think we were all tired when we took this, but she's so cute! Check out those bags! She thinks we're going home for Christmas.
I went to go get her from her nap and she was heads up and smiles all over the place. :)
This is my favorite new thing. She keeps sucking on her bottom lip. I have about ten different pictures of her doing this. It's so adorable! We love love love love her!
We are enjoying our time with Henley. She is so cute and giggly! She's decided that she doesn't like sleeping through the night anymore which just gives us more time to hang out with her although a little less time (and a little more sleep) wouldn't kill us. ;) She'll be four months next week on the day we found out we were expecting. What a year it has been!









2 comments:
She's precious!
What a cutie! She's using my blanket...give a huge hug and kiss from me!
Post a Comment